Project management emerged because of the growing demand for complex, sophisticated, customized goods and services and the exponential expansion of human knowledge. The former depends on the integration of product design with production / distribution and the
latter allows a number of academic disciplines to contribute to the development of goods and services. Project Management is a set of principles, methods and techniques for effective planning of objective-oriented work, thereby establishing a sound basis for effective scheduling, controlling and re-planning in the management of programs and projects.
This program aims to:
• Project breakdown into tasks and subtasks
• Finding interdependencies between the tasks
• Allocating resources, human and material and smoothing resources
• Estimation for total project duration and budget
• Monitoring more efficiently project progress